Tuesday, April 28, 2009

04/27/09
BW 80.4kg / 177lbs (PM)
-Back Squats: 115 x5/5/4
-Shoulder Press: 50 x5/4/5
-Deadhang Pull-ups: 11/8/6
-Plank
60sec decline on med ball x5

Coming off 3 days rest. A well deserved rest but I was making some great great progress while going day-on-day-off and wanted to keep going. I might give that a go for a couple weeks and see how it goes. I know rest is important but I seem to be on top of things sleep-wise and diet wise so much more when I don't take consecutive days off.
Heavy squats. Some iffy reps in there and I just barely managed the 4th on set 3. Knew I wasn't going to come back up for the 5th. Will get it next time.
1st set shoulder press ugly, which affected the 2nd set but got tight on the 3rd and pushed through it. I have 5x3 in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home