Monday, April 13, 2009

12/04/09
BW 79.7kg / 175.7lbs (AM)
-Back Squats: 110 x5x3
Was going to go 112.5 but since this was suppose to be an off day I figured I'd give 110 one more go, take 2 days off and then go 112.5. The weight felt good and I just need to keep my knees out and over my feet and I'm gold. I always seem to stall for a second, remember to push my knees out and then stand right up.
-Shoulder Press: 48.5 x5x3
Solid. The last set was great and I had practically no lean back. It was better than the first two. Pinch that ass.
-Deadhang Pull-ups: 10/8/6

Feeling good. Had a light meal, coffee and went at it. Was suppose to be an off day but because of Easter it turned into a lift day. 2 days off now.
Shoulder felt a bit tight there and during warm-up but I didn't notice it or feel any pain during the presses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home