Monday, March 16, 2009

Well after a couple days of my left shoulder giving me problems I realize that it need rest. I don't imagine it was strickly the LBBS that aggravated but I'm sure they didn't help, so I'm sticking to the HBBS for now and removing bench pressing from my routine. I'm going to try and just do shoulder presses and push presses for now and see what happens. If there's still pain and inflammation I'll drop the presses too and just work on squats and pulls untill things settle down. On a positive note, the HBBS were feeling good at 107.5kg, I just need to keep tight and decend a bit slower but stance and bar position are feeling good. No knee pains either. I've also discovered the benefits of even a little bit of foam rolling. I need to try and get into the gym once a week for a decent stretch and foam rolling like I did Sunday but also get into the habit to end each session with a quick roll and stretch.

16/03/09
BW 79.7kg / 175lbs (PM)
-Row 500m = 1:38.5@31
-HB Back Squats: 107.5 x5x3
Solid. These were feeling really good and my form feels good.
-Deadhang Pull-ups: 10/8/5
-Kipping Pull-ups: 15
-2 Rounds of:
10 Overhead sit-ups, 20lbs DB's
60 sec plank
-Stretch & foam roller

15/03/09
BW 79.7kg / 175lbs (AM)
-DROM
-Stretch
-Foam Roller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home