Thursday, April 23, 2009

23/04/09
BW 80.7kg / 178lbs (PM)
-Back Squats: 114 x5x3
Solid. First and second sets great, last couple reps on third a bit shaky but good all through. Go 115.
-Bench Press: 72.5 x5x3*
*Had a little help on the last rep, solid otherwise and should of had the last rep myself.
-Deadlifts: 145 x5
Solid. Go 146
-Power Cleans: 70 x3x2 72.5 x3
Cleans have been flying up as of late. 70 felt great and 72.5 was good.
-Evil Wheel work

Fuck'n eh.
Feeling good walking in, bit tired from school but other than that I was feeling fresh. Shoulder's been feeling fine yesterday, today and during warm-up. It pinched me a bit during bench presses but nother major and felt fine afterwards.

Awesome couple sessions I've been stringing together. Seem to be getting good results on this day-on-day-off sched I've been doing the last week and a half. Want to keep going but away for the weekend and 3 days off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home