Thursday, June 12, 2008

12/06/08
77.2kg bloody light
DROM

Fasted 16.5h (4h PWO)

-Evil Wheel:
Kneeling x7
Standing Incline 3 rolls x4

-Back Squats: 100x3 / 102.5x3x2
These were feeling heavy but moving nice. Could have done more but feeling like a volkswagon hit me, which isn't as bad as a truck but still hurts

-Bench Press: 71.5x5x2 / 71.5x4*
Oooh, so close on the last set. Felt pretty good though and comparing how I was feeling I'm surprised I managed that much.

-3 Rounds for time of:
20 KB Cross-Chops, 17kg
20 Sit-ups
20 Ball Slams, 25lbs
6:22

My body has been hurting the last couple days but I've been telling myself to suck it up and get over this bump and the it'll be easier from here on out. I hope I'm right. Weighted in really light, back and core burning but still did a couple evil wheel roll-outs, decided to keep the back squats a bit lighter, bench press felt real good even though I failed on the last rep, and the metcon was solid work. Days off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home