Friday, June 06, 2008

06/06/08
79.6kg
Fasted 16h (6h PWO)
DROM
-Evil Wheel work:
Kneeling x10
Standing Incline 3 roll outs x4
Kneeling x10
-Power Snatches: Worked up to 45 for singles
-Bench Press: 71x5x2 / 71.5x5
-Back Squats: 100x3x3
-Rounds for time of:
15 KB Swings, 17kg
15 Kipping Pull-ups
4:55
A mixed workout. I was doing one of the days off of Gant's template he's laid out with intention to follow it but I see now that I'll be making some adjustments such as:
Snatches. They hurt me (in a bad way) and after 7 months of O-lifting training I've made practically no progress and just plain old suck at them. Still. I will ditch them.
As for the rest of the workout; bench press was solid and will have to go up a notch, back squats weren't there at all. The bar didn't feel good on my back. I like the idea of more evil wheel and core work like Gant laid out. WOD was alright, the pull-up bar at my gym kills my hands.
I need to track food intake for the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home