Saturday, November 07, 2009

Quick update. I really tweaked my low back a good one. The following days after I hurt it, getting out of bed in the morning was an arduous task. I worked three 12 hour days at the hospital afterwards that were a bit painful and I'm sure didn't help. By the end of the days my back felt better and more loose but once I woke up in the morning my back was super tight and sore. It's much better now and I've managed a couple workouts. Upper body stuff has been no problem but deadlifts and front squats have been a different story but I've slow managed to work them in and get them going. I've managed some TGU's, kneeling evil wheel and weighted plank all without pain. Even the front squats and deadlifts aren't so much painful but I just feel stiff, sore and weak. I worked up to 200lbs for a set of 3 on the front squats yesterday and it felt alright but my back felt weak and I felt I didn't have a lot of confidence to go heavier or for more sets. I'm thinking plank and cobra-holds would be a great help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home