Sunday, July 20, 2008

20/07/08
Fasted 16.5h
-Back Squats: 103x5x3
-Bench Press: 70x3 / 65x5x2 / 66x5
-Deadhang Pull-ups: 11/9/8
-GHR: BW x10 / 5kg x5 / 7.5kg x7
Cycled to and from the gym which I consider my warm-up. Been cycling a lot more lately; haven't gassed up my car in a month. Back squats were heavy but manageable. Bench Press sucked and I am way down from what I was pressing but that was a while ago. Pull-ups were overhand.


Been feeling pretty dragged out and tired the last week. Lack of sleep was a definite factor plus I think I'm going to heavy and it catches up pretty dam fast. I've been trying to find a nice balance for my life and what works for me. Tried a routine on based off Gant's Hybrid template but it just didn't work for me. I look back at previous entries and dates amd like the looks of what I sub-conciously had going:
-Starting Strength
-Crossfit
-Off
Not necessarily to a T but something along those lines with probably consecutive off days every two weeks or so. This of course will probably completely change in a months time when I move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home