Sunday, March 09, 2008

07/03/08
BW 79kg
-Back Squats: 107x5x3
-Shoulder Press: 45x5x3
-Snatches: 44x3x5
-GHR
-Windshield Wipers
-Ruttman Stretch
If I didn't know any better I would assume that the city has started pumping steriods into the water system. Last Friday 105x5x3 was insane tough. Today 107x5x3 was insane tough but I fucking did it. I keep chipping away and keep thinking that I'll be hitting my potential pretty soon and that the gains will dry up. I thought that about 105.

We can talk all we want about recovery, eating right and proper sleep but if you're not going into the gym and lifting like your spotter is holding a gun to back of your head, adding weight onto the bar each session and ignoring all reason your brain is trying to tell you, it's all for nothing. You then eat right, sleep well so you can go back in and try to destroy yourself again.

108 on Monday. 110 by Friday.


06/03/08
-Fasting 17h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home