Monday, November 12, 2007

11/12/07
-15.5h fast to PWO of Chinese. Kept it Paleo.
Went into the gym today and did some O-lifting. First time in a while. Worked on some Sn.Pls, Dr.Sn and snatches. Pretty fucking ugly. Hard to barely be able to snatch 47.5 after all these months and then watch a guy across from me snatch 75 his 2nd session and another guy half my size P.Sn 55.

My problems are that I'm not extending all the way once the load gets past 40. I'm going down way too early and I'm not going down/landing tight. Those are my technical problems.

My other problem is that I'm hard on myself. Perhaps I should be. It pushes me. Fucking sick of using the kiddy plates.

I accept the learning curve that comes with the Olympic lifts, and in fact I welcome it. What I don't accept is my lack of progress and gains in the core exercises. Putting hours into lifting and only getting minimal progress is a waste of time and energy.

Is it just me or is O-lifting synonymous with frustration?

11/11/07
-fasting 16h

10/11/07
-Fasting 19h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home