Friday, December 11, 2009

Where to start? It's been a rough month. I injured my lower back on Oct. 25th and have been slowly making a recovery. Initially I could hardly get out of bed in the morning but have made reasonable progress managing to perform good mornings, back squats and the odd deadlifts workout. My back was feeling good but I tweaked/over worked it again while at work and was set back a couple weeks. I'm pretty fucking weak lower body wise but I guess that's what you get for not deadlift and squating for over a month. Front squats weren't feeling 100% so I've decided to go over to back squats; it's been a couple months. Added to injury I've been having to go to different gyms because my old one closed. I'm having a bitch of a time getting into it and feeling the workout mindset in these different places, they just don't have the vibe. To top all of it off I've been working my self ragged at the hospital on 12h shifts. I was feeling a bit stronger on the back squats but then worked a 4 day schedual and had nothing in the tank after it all. With all the doom and gloom though I've managed to make some good PRs on the weight Dips. Chin-ups have been going up and down though. Only 3 more shifts at the hospital and then I'm done and can get some sanity back in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home