Thursday, December 13, 2007

11/12/07
76.2kg
Fast 20h to PWO
Jump Rope work, 500 reps
Overhead Sit-ups - 18.5lbs DB's x 6 x 5
Back Ext - 10kg x 10 x 3
4 rounds for time of:
10 jumping lunges
10 push-ups
10 kipping pull-ups
Time 5:32
Was suppose to go and talk to my coach yesterday but got tied up and missed him. He said before that this was a transition week and to keep active but don't go hard. Sounds like an ample oppurtunity to do a short metcon or two, some jump-rope work, core work and climbing.

Had my staff party last night; had an awesome pistachio glazed salmon on a bed of couscous. First time I've had any grains in a long time. For desert I had an amazing apple-strudel. I'm usualy not a fan of deserts as I don't really like sweet things but that strudel was amazing. Wasn't very sweet but was all apple, cinnamon and hazelnuts.

Talking to one of my friends there, who's a nutritionalist was a bit insightful and left me with a bit of a nice little conclusion; there's nothing wrong with eating these foods. So long as they are of higher quality, are eaten only once and a while/special occasions and are consumed while in the company of good friends, all is grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home