Friday, March 09, 2007

The Ugly:
To make it complete I had to make an ugly catagory which is quite fitting as I just watched the movie the other day.
It's now quite obvious to me that I have a reading disability. I read something thinking it says something when it really says something completely different, take for instance my latest screw up; For the past month I've been mis-reading the scale at the gym, thinking that the pounds went in increments of 1 but upon a closer read today I realized that they went in increments of 2, silly Troy. So after all this time thinking that my lowest weight is a paltry 153lbs and heaviest 155lbs I find out, much to my dismay that I'm in fact 156lbs at my lightest and 160lbs at my heaviest. Ouch. So pound for pound I'm weaker than I thought and my new rowing prowess isn't that great as I've got an additional 3-7lbs to help out. It does make for an interesting discovery though as it does explain the increase in rowing and also paints a picture as to why my pull-up and push-up numbers have been shit. It also tells me that I need to, not so much clean up my diet but learn to "push away" and not over indulge. Anyways, I've changed all my weight entry's for the last month and have learned a little insight into the T-box.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home