Thursday, November 09, 2006

11/09/06
Ton Sai Beach, Thailand
Morning climb on Thaiwand Wall
The Slugger Prince 6b
Monkey Love 6b
L-sit and bridge work
Second day climbing and wow wee, what great fun. There were moments on the rock where I was like, "What am I doing up here? This is insane. I'm stuck and can't go anywhere" but man, once you get past that sticking point and hit the top the rush is amazing. I took a bounce of the rocks today at one point but was alright. It was a spot that I should have rushed through but instead I stopped for a breather and couldn't get past it afterwards and had to swing off the rock.

11/08/06
Ton Sai Beach, Thailand
Morning Climb on 1-2-3 Wall
We Sad 6a+
Make Away 6b+
King Cobra 5
Message Secrets 6b

7 rounds for time of:
10 Ring Pull-ups
25 Squats
Time 10:58
This WOD was suppose to be with 15 pull-ups but I did them deadhang off of my rings, which were hanging off a rope ladder so there was plenty of sway.
Went climbing for the first time today and what a rush it was. I think I'm hooked after just that one day and after hearing so many people say how strong you get from climbing I am now in full agreeance with them. I think the toughest run I did was a 6a+ and didn't fall off the rock face once and Mike told me I did amazing for my first time outdoors and only having like 6 times indoors. Crossfit, baby Crossfit.

11/07/06
Ton Sai Beach, Thailand
JumpStretch Deadlifts 10x5
JS 1 arm pulls 10/15/20/25/20/15/10
JS Ring Dips 3x5
Jack Knife 5x5
Pistols 5x5
WOD was suppose to be deadlift 5x5.

Hike through the jungle from Ton Sai to Ao Nang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home