Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yippee yo ki yah mother f*cker. Here's a little irony, a month ago I asked for Fight Gone Bad on my birthday, instead it was run/row 5k and the next day was FGB BUT, and that's a big but, FGB was suppose to be done on the 16th not on the 17th so I did sort of get it on my birthday, how cool is that? Anyways, I knocked my socks off on this one, got to do it for the first time as required and just about scored 300, happy freakin birthday Troy.

So it was my 25th birthday and I my day was pretty much like any other and rather unexciting; I had to work and afterwards I hit up Paddy's for my week supply of food, from there I went home had a bite to eat and coffee and hit the gym. My b-day night was basically spent rowing 5k as fast as I could and then did some extra slow lift work. From there I went home made myself a great meal, Greek/Eggplant Lasagna. Is it sad, weird, strange, pathetic maybe even a bit sadistic that I spent my b-day night this way? And that I went to bed fairly early so I could get up and hurt myself with FGB? Maybe this is why I'm ostracized at work and others in life...well they can all go screw themselves. Now I just need to do Fran once before I leave Sydney...

09/17/06
Cook & Philip Aquatic Center
BW 69.05
Fight Gone Bad!
Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump 20" box (Reps)
Push-press 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)
One minute per station with a one minute rest between rounds. Add reps and calories for score.
SDHP, 35kg - 26/26/20=72
Box Jumps - 24/22/25=71
Push-Press, 35kg - 15/18/14=47
Row - 13/12/13=38
Wall-ball, 8kg - 21/21/20=62
Total 290
Did this one with 2 others, Andrew and Roger. Did dam good on the SDHP and just about lost my breakfast on the second round of them, I sure do suck at box jumps and the wall-ball was killer, which I usually perform quite well on. I started on SDHP and end with the wall-balls because I was doing it with 2 others, which was/is the way to go; the more the merrier.

09/16/06
Cook & Philip Aquatic Center
BW 70.15
Row 5km for time
Time 20:31 @21 w/drag 3
Really really wanted to beat the 20 minute mark but just couldn't pull it out. I think I started out a little too fast and didn't have enough left in the tank at the end but that said when I had about 750m left I started to drool a bit and when all was done I fell into a crumpled heap. Good birthday fun.
Bench Press 50-5/55-5/60-5x5
Bak Squat 60-5x5 ATF

09/15/06
Cook & Philip Aquatic Center
BW 68.95
21-15-9 for time of:
85kg Deadlift
Ring Dips
40kg Hangsquat Cleans
HSPU
Time 17:24
Ouch
Circuit and hold work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home