Monday, September 25, 2006

















"Crossfit C&P"

09/25/06 AM
University of Sydney Oval
100 meter Walking lunge
800 meter Run
100 Squats
Time 9:13
For the first time in 2 months I missed a workout of the day. I had been fighting a bit of a cold the last couple days that came in the form of a sore throat, no biggie, just pound back the raw garlic, citrus fruit and sleep. Well Saturday night I went out for Korean BBQ with Andrew and Alena, went home afterwards, watched a movie and was just getting ready for bed when I felt a bit cold. I crawled into bed and from there proceeded to go into a state of chills where I was just shaking away. I got my sleeping bag out and climbed into it, piled on the blankets and finally fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to go to the bathroom to find that I had broke a fever and was red like a lobster; I was cooking. I went back to bed and woke up at 6 for the morning workout to find that the fever was gone but felt like a train had hit me. I called in to cancel the WOD and went back to sleep finally waking up and getting out of bed at 12:30 and that was after going to bed the night before at 10:45. I stayed in bed all day and fell alseep again at like 9:30 and woke up the next morning at 9:30; I don't think I've slept this much since I left home. I'm feeling much better now, still got a little bit of flem but other then that all is good. I did this one at the Sydney University Oval; it took me about 1.5hours to find the dam place, 10 minutes to warm up and 9 minutes to do the WOD. I'm a fool.
09/25/06 PM
Cook & Philip Aquatic Center
For time:
120 dips & 120 pull-ups
Time 15:46
This is today's WOD that I did a little later. Did this one just 12 days ago on 09/13/06 and scored 17:36, which like today was a major PR. F*ck, we keep on destroying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home